Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Forbes: Asia

Forbes: Asia

The best part about this article were the comments left on the Forbes Facebook page following this question:

"Would you park a treehouse in your backyard?"

Here are some of my favorite responses:

"I've always wanted one! I'll be 60 this year and have a knitting group of 10 to 15 ladies who meet once a week. I envision it being a place we could go to knit and chat and just have a good time."

"NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I would much rather have forest in my "back yard" as I live in my tree house, instead of lokking at the tree house in my back yard from the laundry room or my home."

After a reader posted, to many kids not enough money... "Jacquie......how about start teaching those eight kids to do some construction work for fun!!! you might have your dream tree house almost for free, just need to pay for the material,...."

I strongly agree with this comment. Looking back at my own treehouse/clubhouse building roots a more character building route being that the kids get their hands dirty building a treehouse of their own design. On this topic O2 Treehouse is currently in the process of creating a treehouse design workshop for kids!


No comments: